A visit to Hardscape Materials is like a mini-vacation. You will feel like you are at some exotic destination. A stroll through our large display area will treat you to some fantastic projects: 4 outdoor kitchens, 10 Ponds with beautiful waterfalls and large colorful Koi. Outdoor fireplaces and Fire pits, lush landscaped gardens and much, much more.
Here at Hardscape Materials, we don’t carry a lot of different manufactures lines of outdoor furniture, we only carry a few and we think it is the perfect choice. In fact, “Perfect Choice” and “Berlin Gardens” are our preferred brands.
These sturdy products are made with recycled materials, and come with a lifetime guarantee!
- Adirondack chairs and footstools
- Bar height chairs and tables
- Picnic tables
- Rocking chairs
- And more!
Hardscape Materials carries a wide variety of lighting. If it is lighting your Pond and waterfall, a few trees, or the whole exterior of the home, we have the right products for you.
- Fiber optic lighting
- Low voltage
- Led lights
- Underwater lights
- Festive lighting
- Experts available
Shade sails a low cost way to get out of the heat. Shade sails are durable and designed to withstand 80 mph winds. Here at Hardscape Materials we carry two lines of shade sails to assure we have any color and size needed for you project. Tour our display grounds to see many shade sails and installation methods.
- Variety of colors, shapes and sizes
- Steel poles, 20’ length 4” diameter available
- Use your house or existing trees for attachment points.
- Bury poles at least 4′ deep. (Your pole will become similar to a pry bar when you crank the shade sail tight.).
- Take shade sails down during winter time because of snow and ice load.
- On square sails, install with two high points and two low points for some bend in the sail for architectural appeal.